Is your organization looking gain value from social learning communities, but you’re not sure where to begin? IBM’s Center for Advanced Learning can help you start managing communities using practical tips and “secrets” of IBM’s own successful community managers.
Learning communities have become and imperative in the Learning Ecosystem and I am sharing this whitepaper on Social learning through communities. This brief paper is designed to get started with managing communities and is based on practical tips and ‘secrets’ of IBM’s Center for Advanced Learning’s own successful community managers. It focuses on
1. Social learning: what is it?
2. How to create a successful online community that enables social learning?
3. The community manager’s role
4. How to hire an effective community manager
5. Value Creation of a community
6. Measuring the success of social learning through communities
Please reply to this blog to let me know your thoughts and share your stories on how you manage communities.